Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing...

I had a much more depressing title for this post, but decided to try to keep somewhat optimistic.

There is a terrible, terrible rumor on the Rumor Queen forum today. Some agencies are telling their clients that only two days have been matched. If that's true it will have taken a full month to move from October 24 to October 26. I'm hoping that the truth is that the CCAA has matched two days of LIDs for those agencies and that it will amount to a week off the calendar. Please.. Please...

I understand that this is outside of my control and that the CCAA owes me nothing, but I really would like to get a little bit closer to our daughter this month.

2 comments:

J said...

Wake me up when this bad, bad dream is over !!!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Our large agency received ZERO referrals for even those two days. They did receive expedited referrals for Chinese descent families w/LID's in April '06.
Why couldn't these April LID's wait longer?

Geesh!