Sunday, October 08, 2006

Thank you Cris!


The January DTC group is doing single month theme swaps in addition to the secret pals exchange, which is more of an on-going thing. There have been a few of them, but so far I've only participated in two - the hair bobber swap from a couple of months back and, most recently, a blanket/lovey swap.

It was a nice swap for me because I shopped for Karen (who I've known quite a while from the OHGWQ group) and my shopper was Cris who I've been co-hosting the December Secret Pals exchange with. Sort of fun to get matched with people you "know"!

Cris sent Nora the softest pink blankie with satin binding. It's just the sort of thing you know a baby would love. The textures are incredible. Thank you so much Cris, I know Nora will love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer - Someone just gave me one of these at my FIRST baby shower on Tuesday night (10/17).. isn't it the softest thing you've ever touched? I want an adult size blanket for myself! Annette