Monday, March 19, 2007

A Sad Day

Today we said goodbye to a good friend...

Our Missy lost her five month battle with kidney disease this morning at 16.75 years of age. Stinky, we'll really miss you and all your sassy, dog-like ways. You've been a great friend and companion to all of us. Someday we will see you on the other side of the Rainbow Bridge. Until then, I know you'll have a good time with Tyler, Cody and all the other furkids who are waiting for their people to join them. God bless you little one. I love you.

3 comments:

J said...

So sorry to hear about the loss of your little fur baby. I lost my little fur baby (JP) last September. She was 19. Maybe JP and Missy (or is it Stinky) can hang out together.

Sending you comforting thoughts.

NorasMommy said...

Sorry, her name is Missy (she came with that name). Stinky is just a pet name. I've been thinking about her a lot today. Like I told my mom, she was the kind of cat who made people who hate cats love her.

Anonymous said...

Rest in Peace Missy at Rainbow bridge! She is also with our furbaby Pixie whom was 15yrs old and passed away March 2006 (1yr ago) She had lots of serious illnessed including Diabetes that was under control for many yrs but what ended her life was also Kidney disease & a tumour in her tummy
Little Miss Ladybird