Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Feeling...CRABBY!

6 days matched. That wouldn't be bad if there were a lot of dossiers logged in on those days - we *know* that November is a big month, right? But ... the big U.S. China-only agencies do not seem to have received many referrals. I'm now hoping that there were a lot of referrals for families in Canada and Europe. Otherwise, they just did not match very many this month and we still have lots and lots of November dossiers waiting. Unfortunately, I'm thinking that it is probably the latter.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

There is so much to anticipate each month and 6 days doesnt sound like a lot..Hope your wait shortens soon!

Snugglebug Mama said...

It just stinks - that's all there is to it - it stinks! I recently have told people that I can't believe I am now thankful for my 14 month wait! Who would have ever thought I'd be saying that?!

J said...

What we wouldn't give for a 14 month wait !!! Right? I love the picture of the crab. Well said.