Friday, April 04, 2008

Back to bottles ... and an apology for the crabbiness!

So, my mom read the last couple of posts and made the following comment on the phone today, "You're right, you were crabby, but I didn't want to say anything." Gosh, I admitted that at work, but thought I had done a better job hiding it on my free time. Guess not. I'm very sorry to everyone who may have fallen victim to my crabbiness. Especially Rob and my Mom. If I should ever turn crabby again, just tell me to snap out of it!

As of now I have chosen to use my personal energy for good rather than crabbiness. Among the many things on my to-do list:

  1. Finish pre-work on referral announcements
  2. Work on intermediate digi-scrapping class
  3. Learn to use new camcorder
  4. Work on baby toiletry/medication packing list challenge
  5. Decide on diapers and bottles for Nora.
  6. Teach Maddie about her rug

... and, next Friday, NEW FINGERPRINTS! Party on, Wayne.

Update: Oops, and again I forget that I'm supposed to be making a crib quilt for Nora. Thanks, K, for pointing that out!

1 comment:

Alyson and Ford said...

Crabby happens to each of us... And then we gradually are reminded that Life Is Good.peace
fm