Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Aaah

This is an actual un-edited vacation photo. Isn't it lovely? It could be a postcard.

We had a wonderful, relaxing, LONG Memorial Day weekend at the North Shore. So good, in fact, that Rob has declared Northern Minnesota "better than Maui". Good thing for us since it is (1) closer (2) cheaper (3) less-crowded (4) more pet-friendly (5) more kid-friendly. Sign us up for the annual trip and if we should win Powerball tonight, we might just move there.

And for the China a-parents out there... although I do not subscribe to the lucky ladybug thing, I did take a picture of the only one I saw all weekend and it came out quite nicely (after I got the stinking little camera to focus on it). All my pictures this trip were taken with the little camera. I am determined to figure this thing out. Anticipation is key because it is just not as fast as the big camera and I'm having trouble figuring out how to focus manually or focus on a micro object. If anyone knows how to do these things with a Powershot SD900, please let me know. Anyway, here's the obligatory bug shot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those are all wonderful photos!!! I hope you had a great time!