Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Eighteen Months - and I missed it!

Yesterday was our 18-month LID anniversary and I completely MISSED IT! It wasn't until I was talking with J today that I realized that this important milestone had gone by unnoticed.

Two years ago, when Rob & I were just starting to fill out our agency application, I never would have guessed that we'd still be waiting for Nora in July 2007, yet here we are. Currently families are waiting about 21 months for their match and it is almost certain to pass the two-year point before we see Nora's face.

Let's all hope for a speed-up, 'cuz I sure would like to have a photo of Nora to include with our Christmas cards.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah for 18 months, hoping your wait isnt much longer

J said...

Happy Anniversary Girlfriend !! Let's hope that the RQ crazy rumor this month is true. Let's get out of November and onto December.

Joanne

Alyson and Ford said...

I am all for finishing November!! We have resigned ourselves to a February referral.

Congratulations on #18!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06