Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Shopping withdrawal

It feels like I haven't bought anything for Nora in forever. I was in Newport - a beautiful town with great kids' shops - the last few days and I bought nothing. Well, I bought some candy, but nothing for Nora. I was starting to think I was sick or without hope or something.

Then, this morning, when I went to the cafeteria at work to get a coffee and chat with my friend Z, I noticed that the gift shop had a 50% off sale table out front. We have a pretty nice little gift shop at work. Anyway, the cutest little snail nightlight caught my eye. $4.75!! I love him. He lives in Nora's room now.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Oooh...I love it!! too cute!!

Angela :)
LID Jan 4/06 for Ella

Unknown said...

Thats really cool!

J said...

oooh, so cute !!! I've set Labor day as my weekend to start Syri's bedroom. I'm really getting excited about starting. Let the shopping begin !!!!