Monday, March 03, 2008

Congratulations 12/28 - 1/4 LIDs!

March referrals are beginning to arrive and it sounds like they cover log in dates through January 4, 2006. Finally we have broken through to OUR MONTH!!!

January 4 would be one day worst than RQ's "horrid" case scenario, but it is what I was expecting to see this month, so I'm sticking with my June prediction for our referral. May would be nice, but let's say June for now and I may amend if April gets through January 12. If April gets through January 11 or less, ours will almost certainly not come until June (or later). Have I lost you yet? Makes perfect sense to me - we PAPs* have our own language.

Congratulations to our friends who are receiving referrals this month - we are so excited for you!!

* PAP = Prospective Adoptive Parents

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I hear your "langauge"! I would love to see them get to 1/12 next month but I am oredicting 1/10. So weird that they are finally in our month!!

Anonymous said...

Now that's a great visual! SO close!! I'm hoping that they keep doing 7 days at a time and then you'll be looking at your lovely girl in May!! Best wishes. Can you believe it's almost here, after all of this?

Rydley said...

Glad you're finally in the home stretch of January!

Anonymous said...

Gosh you are so close!!!! It's your month!! I hope May is your month!!!