Thursday, February 28, 2008

Special delivery

First I want to thank everyone who shared their opinions in our dresser poll - we did decide on #3, the Jenny Lind dresser. It was delivered yesterday, as was our swivel glider.

Here's a photo of the dresser in Nora's room (needs a little accessorizing):

and here's the glider (needs a pretty pillow... and maybe a bit of ironing):

Despite my insistence that I would not gender stereotype my child, I realize that Nora's room has become quite girly. I suppose I should get some toy trucks now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! I love the yellow colors!

Angela said...

oh I love Nora's room ~ so pretty!! great choice with the dresser! I think everything looks perfect!!

You are getting so close!!

Angela :)

Kat said...

Cute room! And don't worry...it really is ok for a girl to be a girl.
:)