Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just about ready

I've got Nora's blog moved and almost ready for use. When the time comes, we'll be posting her information and referral photo there and I'll shut this one down. The URL and password for the new site will be included in our referral email announcement, so keep an eye out for that.

The RQ site/forum has been down most of the weekend and of course our agency is closed for the holiday, so I don't know anything new about the status of this month's matching, how many days might be included or when referrals are expected to arrive in the US. I would love for it to be this week, but it's probably more likely that it will be next week. Not necessarily a bad thing, because I've got a squidzillion things to do!

Have a great Memorial Day! Hope it's as sunny and beautiful where you are as it is here!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so bummed the RQ forums are down!!! I hope they come back up soon so you can try and get information.

Have a great day today!

Doreen said...

looking forward to the new blog!

Doreen in Montreal Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Peta-maree said...

hi I would love to keep following your journey once you receive your referal. my email is peta.bortfield@gmail.com