Wednesday, January 02, 2008

A dismal three days

It's true. The CCAA has matched only from Dec 15 - Dec 19 this month. Two of those days were on a weekend and the others did not appear to include many dossiers (and none at all from our large China-only agency, whose next LID is 12/20).

I'm sad for us and even sadder for the 12/20 families who had hoped to receive a referral this month.

While I continue to hope for the best, I'm also beginning to mentally prepare myself for a referral in late Summer or Fall. October in Guangzhou sounds a whole lot more pleasant than August, doesn't it? (How's that for a glass-half-full perspective?!)

Hugs to all the other waiting parents! Believe me, we feel your pain!

1 comment:

J said...

This just sucks !!! Based on polls it's going to take at least 2 more months to get through December. Arrgh