Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The next thing in baby bottles

I must be getting old, I'm like the safety monitor.

I was out shopping over the weekend and found these great baby bottles (at the toy store!)

They are glass bottles (no evil plastic leaching into baby's formula), with a silicone sleeve that makes them easier to hold and I assume helps prevent breakage. The ones that I saw at the store - also pictured above - are the Wee-Go bottle from Baby Life.

Silikids has a similar product, called Siliskin. I don't think they're quite as cute as the Wee-Go bottles, but the price is a lot more attractive. Siliskin is about $12/bottle and the Wee-Go is around $18/bottle. It's a lot, I know, but baby's brain development is surely worth the price.

A previous post on this same topic can be found here (click on the word here). It seems that I haven't worried about this since August. That's pretty good for me!

1 comment:

Kevin and Kim said...

I love these!!! I definitely am going to have to get some...I too am old fashioned and wouldn't mind using glass bottles!!

They are cute!!