Saturday, January 12, 2008

From bottles to sippy cups...

Back in August when I was first worrying about polycarbonate baby bottles, Annette mentioned that Thermos has a line of kids' products called Foogo, which use all child-friendly materials. Back then you needed to order them online (at least in our area you needed to order them). Today, though, when wandering aimlessly* through Target I found them in both pink/purple and periwinkle/yellow. I bought the periwinkle/yellow sippy cup (pictured in this post) for Nora.

If you're looking for them, our Target had them in the sporting goods/outdoor section by the other thermos bottles and Eddie Bauer outdoor gear. They are not with the other sippy cups in the kids' section.

* note to Rob and my Dad -- See! proof that sometimes you just need to browse!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your finds! I have been making some notes. :o)

J said...

Very cool. You are doing so much of my research. I really appreciate it. It's difficult to "just browse" in Target when you are toting a 5 year old. A very dangerous venture. Somehow we always end in the toy section !!!!

Snugglebug Mama said...

You are going to love, love this cup! (especially in the summer months - whole milk spoils so quickly)

About my prior warning about it leaking sometimes - I've now realized that that occurs when I am refilling the cup. A simple swipe of a paper towel to get the milk out of the ridges inside the lid (where you screw it on) seems to help get rid of that!

Also, Genevieve has also moved up to using the 12 oz cup with the straw in it and LOVES it!