Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hallmark China Ornament

My mom discovered a new series of Hallmark Keepsake ornaments, called "Joy to the World". There are six different child/house ornament sets representing China, Ireland, Norway, Mexico, Germany and Africa (strange, I know, five countries and one continent). Somehow my mom got a peek at them at her local Hallmark store, but they aren't being released until Thursday.

Anyway, I think they're cute. I'm now thinking of doing a little multi-cultural Christmas tree for Nora's room. She's got her first ornament already - Grandma's got this one on hold for her. Thanks Mom :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love them.. There is also another ornament this year with China on it and a Forever Family one!!! Makes awesome gifts

Snugglebug Mama said...

Do they only come as a set, or can you purchase just the China one? I bought the adoption ornament, but did not see these.

NorasMommy said...

Yes! You can buy just the China one - which is actually a set of two ornaments (house and girl). I think that they were just released yesterday.