Tuesday, October 02, 2007

An unusual number of activities...

... and overload in the first two weeks of November.

In the past week I have signed us up for an unusual number of activities. First there was the baby CPR class on 11/10. It was the same day as the baby sign language refresher class, so we opted to do CPR this time (more important anyway, right?) and I'll work on some other way to get a baby signs refresher, perhaps a do-it-yourself sign of the day thing at home. Next I signed up for a transracial parenting class recommended by C at work - this is on 11/03. Then, as I was considering purchasing tickets for the Minhua chorus concert (also 11/10), I remembered that the Twelve Girls Band is coming to town in November (11/3) - I know this because of the public television fundraiser a couple of weeks ago.

I asked Rob which he'd rather go to - Minhua chorus or the Twelve Girls Band - and, no surprise he chose the Twelve Girls band (because who wouldn't choose the more expensive ticket? - kidding, actually I don't blame him, I'd rather see the Twelve Girls Band also).

For the uninitiated, here they are:

No comments: