Sunday, September 30, 2007

Could it be???

From RQ's latest post:
And one more thing. Several families are having to update their information with the CCAA due to changes that have happened since their original dossier went over (moving to another state, adding another child to the family, major changes in income, etc). Agencies are supposed to have this updated information to the CCAA before the files are matched. I have multiple families with multiple agencies letting me know that their agency has let them know when they need to have this information to them, and they are basing this on the fact that the CCAA is working on January matches. A few of these cases are word of mouth (i.e. someone in my travel group), so they are not all first person. But there are enough cases to give further credibility to the idea that the CCAA has matched farther than they have mailed.

If this is true, we may be about to be matched with Nora, or maybe even already matched! Wouldn't that be incredible?! As for why the CCAA wouldn't mail matches instead of holding them, well that's a mystery to all of us. Annual quota maybe?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it is a quota. I don't think there would be any other reason why they would keep our matched files on a desk. It's exciting but sad at the same time. I'm really looking forward to what this next set of LID's look like.

J said...

My heart did a quick pitter/patter when I read this post. I agree with Wendy, it's exciting and sad at the same time.

After reading your packing post I figure I better start working on this or I'm going to be in big trouble.

NorasMommy said...

Aww, you're right. It's exciting to think that we may be matched, but if we are that means that babies who have families waiting for them will remain in the orphanages until the CCAA mails the matches. That is definitely sad.