Saturday, September 29, 2007

Rainy day fun

It is raining here today, so Rob and I decided to go to Borders (not that an excuse is ever needed to go to Borders). I remember when we first started Nora's adoption and I'd thought that I'd buy a book a week until she was home. I haven't kept up with that, but in my defense this is taking many more weeks than we'd originally thought! Before you feel too sorry for poor book-less Nora, though, take a look at her library.

Anyway, today while browsing through the children's section, I found a new book by the esteemed author of Llama Llama Red Pajama. This one is even better - Llama Llama Mad at Mama is about Llama Llama's tantrum while shopping with Mama Llama at the Shop-o-rama. It is hilarious.

I love the po'd look on little Llama's face. Reminds me of Rob when I make him go to the mall.

1 comment:

J said...

We love the Llama Llama Red Pajama. This one looks really cute. I think I see the resemblance !! just kidding.