Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas goodies!

Today we got a great Christmas present from our Jan DTC Secret Pal. She sent a Biscuit Christmas board book (it's a texture book that will be perfect for Nora next year), a Christmas card record book, a tree-trimming music cd (haven't listened to it, but I'll put it on the car tomorrow for sure), a really cute resin picture frame and a My First Christmas photo album which I absolutely love. It brought tears to my eyes.

Thank you very much - we love everything. Merry Christmas!
I'd also like to take a moment to wish my wonderful hubby a very HAPPY 16th ANNIVERSARY. I love you!

2 comments:

Stephe said...

I wanted to stop by and wish you Merry Christmas and I hope the New Year has lots of great things in store for you! Happy Holidays! Stephe

Alyson and Ford said...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!