Saturday, December 29, 2007

New year (almost), new look!

I don't know why template editing doesn't come easier to me than it does, but for some reason blog design is a challenge. Rob and I talked about the kinds of things we like and decided that Nora's blog should have a fresh, outdoorsy look. What you see now is the best I've come up with so far. It is probably also how I'm going to leave it for a while ... but please let me know what you think. There's a poll in the sidebar to the left or, if you'd rather, you can leave a comment on this post.

I've also made similar updates to Nora's Library blog (link to left under "Site Navigation).

1 comment:

Kevin and Kim said...

I love your new blog look!! I've been following your blog for a while. I'd love to know how you did it...I clicked on the "little house" link and didn't have much luck, other than just getting confused - LOL!

I'd love to change mine around..

It looks great!!