Thursday, December 13, 2007

Warm and snuggly

I just love Christmas. This is far and away my favorite time of year. I love everything about it ... and I am so touched that people have remembered Nora this year.

First our friend K gave Nora this adorable hat. K's mom works at an awesome company called Wintergreen which makes great outdoor apparel in one of our very favorite places in the world (the MN Northwoods) - this is one of their baby hats.

It is sherpa fleece on the outside and lined with smooth fleece on the inside - sooo warm and snuggly. And so amazingly cute. I can hardly wait to see Nora's chubby little cheeks peeking out of there!

Nora also received a Christmas gift from Rob's Aunt Jan and Uncle Dave. They have been so sweet to think of her each year at Christmastime. In Christmas of 2005 they sent me a beautiful necklace with the Chinese character "ai" (love) and last year they sent Nora One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish and a stuffed blue fish.

This year they sent a set of puppet books - very fun! I'm sure that Nora will love them. They even have a little case that she can carry them around in.

Thank you so much for remembering our baby. We are touched by your thoughtfulness.

2 comments:

Alyson and Ford said...

Isn't it great that family is still hanging in there during the long wait?
I have been telling everyone that we should be going to China in the spring, I have stuck to that story for quite awhile; I guess I need to start saying fall 2008!

Merry Christmas!
Alyson
LID 01/27/06

Snugglebug Mama said...

I love Wintergreen - great, quality stuff - and very cute too!