Thursday, August 30, 2007

The power of suggestion

Rob and I went to a waiting families gathering hosted by our home study agency on Monday night. Beth, our social worker, was talking about a book she had read called The Baby Boat (This is not an endorsement; I haven't read the book yet, although I do now have it on reserve at the library). Anyway, one of her discussion questions was about nesting. Rob was quick to point out all the stuff - toys, clothes, books, etc. - accumulating in Nora's room. Thankfully, one of the other women had bought MUCH more than I have (three snowsuits! We only have one that I bought on clearance last winter). Anyway, on the way home I asked Rob if he thought I'd bought too much for Nora. He said no, that as long as I bought stuff on sale it was fine with him.


Well....today at lunch.... SALE AT GYMBOREE!!!!
I really love that all of these mix and match with each other. And did you see the sunglasses??? SO cute. Now baby needs some shoes! (I'm kidding, honey).

No comments: