Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh no... (referral update)

RQ has posted that someone with a Nov 25 LID has been told that she's not in. If that's true, then this batch covers three days (11/22/05 - 11/24/05). Even though these three days were all believed to have a large number of dossiers, with 11/22 being very large, three days still feels disappointing to me. I was really hoping that they'd get through November.

I've been telling people that we expect a referral next Spring, probably March or April. Now I'm again unsure of that. I'm perfectly willing to wait for Nora, but constantly explaining this to everyone we know is starting to wear on me. I tell myself that people ask because they are interested (a good thing) and try to always answer with a smile. Lately, though, I'm afraid my smile might be starting to look like a pained grimace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I feel the same way. Im okay but answering the same questions over and over gets to me